Suite Child is a boutique that celebrates family with the best brands for mama, baby, and big kid!
Our team is fast-paced, goal-oriented, and we require great attitudes. We love connecting with our customers and strive to make a positive impact within our stores and communities!
We operate out of our two store locations in Elkhorn, Nebraska and Kearney, Nebraska.
Currently, we are hiring in our Elkhorn, Nebraska location.
We are hiring both part-time and full-time sales team members; if part-time, we prefer team members to work at least two shifts per week.
If you're interested in becoming a member of our team, please read the Job Overview & Benefits below and then contact us in one of the following ways:
Click here to fill out the job application.
- Send your resume to email@example.com.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about career opportunities!
Job Overview & Benefits:
- Responsibilities include, but not limited to the following: sales, customer service, visual merchandising, marketing, and inventory operations
- 12 – 40 hours per week (please indicate how many hours you desire to work)
- Predictable hours:
- Monday – Friday 9 AM–5:15 PM
- Saturday 9 AM–5:15 PM (team members are typically scheduled to work at least two Saturdays per month)
- Sunday – Closed
- Consistency in scheduling – team members typically work the same schedule every week, but we offer flexibility in scheduling as needed.
- Competitive Pay & Bonus
- $12 – $15 per hour
- You could earn $31,000+ per year depending on hourly pay rate, number of hours worked, and bonus payout.
- Generous Employee Discount
- Training: We will provide as much on-the-job training as we can for the first 90-days. After 90-days, we will create a continued training plan based on the evaluation of what training and skills you still need. And based on your strengths and interests, we’ll determine in what projects and/or programs you will become more involved.
- Leadership: Suite Child has a team retreat 1-2 times per year dedicated to strategic planning, training, personal growth, and team celebrations.
- Suite Child is closed on the following days: New Year's Day, Memorial Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Black Friday, and Christmas Day.