Booby Tubes are clever little, gel-free breast packs made with an organic cotton shell and filled with fresh, pliable flax seed. Use warm or cold, depending on your nursing needs. When heated, Booby Tubes deliver warm, moist heat to tender breasts; when stored in the freezer they offer cooling comfort. Traditionally used to help ease breastfeeding discomfort, heat can help encourage milk flow, avoid clogged ducts, promote let-down and comfort the symptoms of infection, and cold is used to help reduce the swelling and tenderness of engorgement and weaning.
Earth Mama's unique gel-free construction was designed with extra care to help reduce the risk of burns. Two Booby Tubes per box, one for each…well, boob.
A QUICK HOW-TO
- Warm Booby Tubes in your microwave for 20-40 seconds, and apply as necessary. Or store in the freezer and wear them inside your bra between feedings. Pair with mindful breathing as needed (because ladies: the breastfeeding struggle is real).
- How do I clean my Booby Tubes?
- Wipe the organic cotton with a damp cloth. Don't submerge them in water or put them in a washing machine — the flax seeds may sprout (seriously)!
A little bird told us mamas use them for:
- A cool pack to comfort bumps and bruises, ballooning feet and ankles.
- A warm pack to comfort upset tummies, tired muscles, and fussy, tugged-at ears.